Message "Quicken Online Services unavailable"

Jim2022
Jim2022 Member ✭✭
I've been getting the following message when trying to download my transactions for the past two days: Quicken's online service is unavailable at this time. Please wait at least ten minutes, then try again. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Jim2022,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow this Community FAQ for instructions on how to resolve this issue.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Gadawg64
    Gadawg64 Member ✭✭
    I've been having a lot of problems downloading update from my banks. Quicken updated their program this morning and still the one step update feature doesn't work. I've already gone thru the process of deactivating and activating my accounts, only to discover that the beginning balance my registers were changed. I might as well go back to an old quicken cd that I used several years ago if we can't get this update problem fixed PDQ
This discussion has been closed.