New Year's Resolution

Options
Quicken Jared
Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2022 in The Water Cooler
Hello Quicken Community,

The calendar year of 2022 is finally here and I thought it would be a great time to share a little bit about yourself in the form of New Year's resolution. Finding a resolution sometimes takes a bit of consideration, but thinking about it is always a worthwhile activity and a great way to help someone else get to know you. So without further ado, we would like to ask: what is your New Year's resolution? 

My own resolution is to be more social and meet more people after being less active in the last couple of years.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 2022
    Options
    My New Year's resolution is to eat healthier... So far that's not really going super great yet though. :sweat_smile:

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Alyssa
    Options
    My resolution was the same as @NotACPA's for a few years. Lol

This year I did set a resolution though. I would like to make it a point to spend more quality time with my children and extended family. 

Quicken Alyssa

• dryfork
    dryfork Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Options
    [Removed-Disruptive]
  • DannyB52
    DannyB52 Member ✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Same resolution I've been working on for the past 50+/- years... to be a little bit better human being - a little more joyful, a little more peaceful, a little more patient, a little bit kinder, a little more goodness, a little more faithfulness, a little more gentleness, and of course for these little mores to happen, a little more self control. :smile:
    B) Danny
    QW Subscription, R38.30, Windows 10 Home
This discussion has been closed.