Simplifi Setup

Options
System
System Member admin
edited January 2022 in Before you Buy
This discussion was created from comments split from: "Oops! Something went wrong" trying to access Quicken.com.

Comments

• Ksenter
    Ksenter Member
    Options
    I was trying to sign up for a trial of simplifi and kept getting that oops message. I was trying from my phone.
    Tried multiple browsers also, but no luck. Switched to my laptop and was able to create the account. But when I tried logging in on my phone it says invalid password. Went through the "do you need help signing in" link and reset the password but it still says invalid password. Funny enough the same email/password works to sign me in to this support portal. I'd do the phone or chat support but the wait times listed is too long. I'm probably just going to try again in a week or so and if it doesn't work then I'll just cancel the trial since I haven't actually gotten started using it yet.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Hello @Ksenter,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with your question.

It would be better suited for you to reach out to Simplifi's Community directly with your concerns. Please click here to be redirected to Simplifi's Community.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.