Why can I not download my transactions from my accounts with Lincoln Investments?

Options
I am able to set up and link accounts from them to my Quicken, but nothing shows up when I sync the transactions.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am able to set up and link accounts from them to my Quicken, but nothing shows up when I sync the transactions.
    Hello @Glenn Kaplan

I am sorry that you are experiencing this irritating download issue. Thank you for reaching out to us about this on the Quicken Community. When did you first notice this occurring? Also, are you trying to download and then import QFX files, or is this happening when you try to update your accounts with the circular arrow button in the upper left-hand corner of Quicken? There is some more information that will be necessary before we begin any further troubleshooting.

I look forward to hearing more from you about this.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • Glenn Kaplan
    Options
    I am trying to download all the transactions into Quicken and then start updating the accounts daily
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am trying to download all the transactions into Quicken and then start updating the accounts daily
    @Glenn Kaplan,

Thank you for following up with me about this. I know it's frustrating that this issue is persisting.

When you download the QFX files from Lincoln Investments, are you able to find them in the Downloads folder via Finder? I want to be sure that they are being downloaded before we look into the process of importing them into Quicken.

For what it's worth, when you first link your accounts in Quicken, most financial institutions only provide the last 90 days of transactions to begin with, so if you are not seeing any transactions older than three months or so, this is not necessarily an abnormality. 

I look forward to continuing our correspondence. 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.