Bills Offline changing date and value after cloud sync

Guilherme
Guilherme Member
When I update a offline Bill (Transfer from banking to credicard account), due date original is 01/20/2022, the date is changing to 01/19/2022 and the value is changing to. What's happening? How to fix it?

Comments

• Guilherme
    Guilherme Member
    I'm using Quicken Deluxe R37.66, I reset my cloud data (Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web > Reset your cloud data), but the problem is the same. Same credit accounts with I change amount (Edit > Edit this instance), have date changing to one day earlier after cloud sync. Hot to fix it?
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Hello @Guilherme

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. For this particular instance, I would recommend checking this specific bill/biller in the Memorized Payee list. There may be a different entry within this list that is marked as "locked" which could be inputting the incorrect information. A visual example is below. 

To check this please select Tools >Memorized Payee List. In the list, find the biller/payee in question and select Edit (right side). Once you have ensured that the information is correct then check the two boxed "lock" and "Never auto-categorize". 

Please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma
  • Guilherme
    Guilherme Member
    Paloma, thanks for the informations, this worked for me, after about 2 syncs.
This discussion has been closed.