Sync Accounts does not upload Investment accounts from MAC desktop

Options
CUITCNY
CUITCNY Member ✭✭✭
Hi

I am trying a new thread on this issue as previous threads seem to not get seen past one suggestion to upload screen shots.

Among many problems with sync accounts, one that is almost constant is the inability to see Investment accounts on the Web/Mobile even though they are labeled within desktop as ones that should be synced.

I have sent many threads on this and spoken to Quicken support but there is no help and hence the web/mobile version is not usable.

Can some expert help?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @CUITCNY,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Our teams have opened an escalation ticket for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• PLR
    PLR Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    This issue is still going on on January 17 th, 2022 and I hope Q will be able to correct this problem soon which appeared also some months ago. On PC desktop Quicken mobile runs well !!!
This discussion has been closed.