My Quicken is Downloading any information since 1/1/2022

cgrogers40
cgrogers40 Member
Help, I run quicken on my Mac. My quicken had some issues with downloading my credit union prior to Christmas, but we fixed that. Now quicken won't update at all. Last time I could up date was 12/31/2021. HELP PLEASE!

Comments

• alouise
    alouise Member
    I am having the same problem trying to download from my checking account. I keep getting a message to renew my subscription which I already did and paid for.
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @cgrogers40 Your profile says you are using Quicken 2017. If that's true, QMac 2017 is discontinued and does not support downloading bank data. You will need the subscription version. See this:

https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-discontinuation-policy

@alouise You should check your subscription status in your account a www.quicken.com. If your subscription is truly current, you will need to contact Quicken Support. Nobody here on the forum can see into your account to diagnose. Also, be sure you've downloaded and installed the current version of the app from your quicken.com account.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @alouise  In Quicken, on the Quicken menu, select Sign Out. Then pull down the Quicken menu again and select Sign In, and sign into your account. If you do have an active subscription, this should refresh Quicken and you should be back in normal business. If it doesn't, it's possible that you have two different Quicken IDs; you'd be best to contact Quicken Support to try to sort that out. (Note that they are closed Monday for the MLK holiday.)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.