Is there a problem with Wells Fargo Direct Connect

hdiaz
hdiaz Member
It has been 3 days now I keep getting error when trying to update Wells Fargo accounts information.
I tried reseting the connection and I keep getting the error Oops. We're having a problem. Quicken cannot communicate with Wells Fargo Bank.
Tagged:

Answers

• hdiaz
    hdiaz Member
    And one more try today it started to work again.
  • jnewman25
    jnewman25 Member
    I'm also having a problem with Wells Fargo, both downloading transactions and trying to pay bills. I too have tried resetting my connection, all to no avail.
  • ARHoff
    ARHoff Member
    My problem has been going on since end of November: When Quicken downloads a check from WF, it no longer shows a check number and always shows the same payee, which is not the correct one. I guess this is not limited to Wells Fargo as I saw a message in the general discussions list that said resolved as of 1/14. I'll try again tomorrow (not holiday) and hope for the best.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    hdiaz said:
    And one more try today it started to work again.
    @hdiaz,

I am happy to hear that the issue seems to have been resolved, and I appreciate that you took the time to follow up with the Quicken Community to update us about this. 

@ARHoff

It saddening to hear that you are experiencing this issue with check downloads. Are you receiving the "Oops," error message, as well? Are other kinds of transactions affected?

I am eager to hear back from you regarding this matter, if you should have the chance to follow up in this thread.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • BruceH201
    BruceH201 Member
    I haven't been able to download from Wells Fargo since early January. When I did try to download, I got a lot of mixed entries where savings transactions appeared in checking, or only two of 18 checking entries got downloaded. A real mess. Now I can't download ANY checking data. Any ideas on this?
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    BruceH201 said:
    I haven't been able to download from Wells Fargo since early January. When I did try to download, I got a lot of mixed entries where savings transactions appeared in checking, or only two of 18 checking entries got downloaded. A real mess. Now I can't download ANY checking data. Any ideas on this?
    @BruceH201,

I am sorry that you are experiencing this problem, and I thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community for further discussion and support.

It sounds as though you are now receiving transactions in the wrong accounts upon updating, and that some transactions are missing, is that correct? Are you also receiving the error message mentioned by @hdiaz in the begging of the thread? It sounds as though this may be a separate problem.

I look forward to your response, should you have the chance to follow up with us about this issue again.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared  
This discussion has been closed.