When I do one step update, my transactions don't download but online account balance does?

Options
When I run the one step update, my transactions do not download but the online account balance does. What can I do to correct this?

Answers

• brutecki
    brutecki Member
    Options
    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that did not help.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Please provide the version of Quicken being used: select Help > About Quicken

Please provide the full name of the financial institution and the connection method being used: open the register, press Ctrl + Shift + E and select the Online Services tab
  • brutecki
    brutecki Member
    Options
    Version R37.67
    Capital One Bank
    Express Web Connect+
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @brutecki,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a follow-up response yet.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists. However, please note that we do have an open Alert on a known issue with Capital One currently as well. Although the issue you described is different, it could be related. Please refer to this Community Alert for more information.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.