Need to be able to make a Comment on a Post

Options
djsomers
djsomers Member ✭✭
When I see messages, most of the time there is no way to make a Comment, and I am signed into the Community. I have received emails saying an issue has been resolved and to "Check it out". When I go to the post, there is no way to make a Comment to tell that an issue is still occurring. So, I guess I have to ask a New Question?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @djsomers

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are experiencing this difficulty. To clarify, users are able to make posts created by other users and staff. However, if you are attempting to post a comment on an alert then you will not be able to. The alert posts only contain information regarding a known issue and are updated by our moderators/administrators as needed. 

If you do have an issue that is based on/referring to an alert that has been marked resolved then you would need to create a new post to ask a question or start a discussion. 

Hope this helps. If you need any further clarification or have other questions please let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.