Recording (Quicken 2000) [Edited]

If a make one deposit with several different customers how do I record the different names for the one deposit. Then at the end of the year how do I print out a year end report for each customer? Thank you!

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓
    To track the source payee of each deposit, you will need to use distinct transactions.  If you want to use only one deposit transaction in the financial institution account register, I suggest you enter the deposit transactions in an offline cash account holding register and use a transfer transaction from the holding register to deposit the funds in the financial institution's account register.  

Answers

• Information on depositing.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @miracles@5600,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

In order to better assist you further, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • WindowsHelp > About Quicken
    • MacQuicken > About Quicken

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• I have the old 2000 addition but I'm going to upgrade to the deluxe
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓
    To track the source payee of each deposit, you will need to use distinct transactions.  If you want to use only one deposit transaction in the financial institution account register, I suggest you enter the deposit transactions in an offline cash account holding register and use a transfer transaction from the holding register to deposit the funds in the financial institution's account register.  
  • Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.