Schwab Downloads for Multiple Accts under 1 Username & PW

kilkco
kilkco Member ✭✭
I can fix the download issue in 1 Quicken file (one Schwab account no) but it reverts back to the problem when I try to download in another file that has the same login & password. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this?

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe explaining what the "download issue" is and the "fix" for that issue would add some clarity to your question.
    As I recall, with the change in downloading method from Direct Connect to Express Web Connect you could only download your Schwab information to one file.  I'm guessing your problem has something to do with that limitation.
  • kilkco
    kilkco Member ✭✭
    Thank you Tom. Sorry, it has to do with the ongoing issue caused by Schwab recently for downloading transactions. We have several accounts (each with own Quicken file) & when I reset one of them, I could no longer download transactions in my other Quicken files. It’s a big problem for our business!
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Are you using two different Quicken Ids for the different data files?

According to this post that should have been the only use cases that doesn't work:
    UPDATED 12/28/21: Changes to Charles Schwab Accounts — Quicken

From that post:

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • kilkco
    kilkco Member ✭✭
    Thank you for pointing this out. I was still having the problem so called tech support again. This time they had me validate & repair each of my Quicken files, and completely logout & log back in with our Quicken ID. This process seemed to reset things & now we are able to download Schwab transactions in all of our Quicken files without the Connectivity or the CC-506 errors.
This discussion has been closed.