Resolved: Transaction Total Dollar Amount Not Showing Next To Transaction Total

larryk240
larryk240 Member
(Quicken Deluxe for Windows 10) After one of the many updates in December (not sure which one), when I went to filter "Last Month" from one of my accounts, the number of Transactions (count) in the lower left corner of the register showed up just fine and was correct. However, the total Dollar amount of those transactions would normally show just to the right of the Transaction count. It does not anymore. I spent an hour chatting with Customer Service about this and they were not able to help me. They suggested that I post to the Community on the premise that the Developers would see the issue and be able to help.
So here it is! Has anyone else had the same issue?
I provided a screen shot of an older version of Quicken (2016) that I have on another computer just to prove my point. I would share it with the Community, but apparently there is no mechanism available to upload it (to the Community).

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    You can attach an image by dragging and dropping it in the comment box.  When you get more points on the forum there will be in icon that allows you to do the same.

I have seen this problem before, and it is caused by the fact that your window is too small.  When Quicken doesn't have enough space to display all the numbers at the bottom it starts not displaying them, and the first one to go is the number after the number of selected transactions.

Example:

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • larryk240
    larryk240 Member
    Excellent! That was indeed the problem.
    However, I am running dual 4:3 monitors because 2 wide screen monitors will not fit on my corner desk. Most software these days is designed to run on a wide screen. I will just have to reduce my account column even if it cuts some of it off.
    Thanks again
  • larryk240
    larryk240 Member
    How does one go about editing a post. I would like to change the title to Resolved:
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @larryk240,
    larryk240 said:
    How does one go about editing a post. I would like to change the title to Resolved:
    I went ahead and added "Resolved:" to the title of your post per your request.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.