How do I export vehicle mileage data?

BrightBird
BrightBird Member
I've looked everywhere. There is no way to run a report or export the data and I need this data. Please help. Thanks!

Best Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: 
    https://help.quicken.com/display/WIN/About+tracking+mileage

Note: The print options should allow you export the report.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Selecting the Printer icon from the Vehicle Mileage dialog gives you this popup:
    Click the "Export to" radio button, select "tab-delimited ..." and you'll get a file which can be imported into Excel.
    (Almost?) all Printer selection screens have this option.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why doesn't the printer icon, at the lower left corner of the Vehicle Mileage dialog, work for you?
    Also, depending upon what value you use in the TYPE field, the info would also appear on the various tax reports.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: 
    https://help.quicken.com/display/WIN/About+tracking+mileage

Note: The print options should allow you export the report.
  • I need the export to be in .csv or .xslx format. I guess the only the option is to export to .pdf and then convert that to an Excel file. This is time-consuming and unproductive. There should be a direct export to Excel just like there is for register reports. Thanks anyway.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Selecting the Printer icon from the Vehicle Mileage dialog gives you this popup:
    Click the "Export to" radio button, select "tab-delimited ..." and you'll get a file which can be imported into Excel.
    (Almost?) all Printer selection screens have this option.
  • Nice! Not only did you solve my problem but you taught me a new trick. I have never used the print dialogue export function before, never even noticed it - and I build my own workstations. But, I will now. Love it! :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.