Capital One 360 account issues

Options
georosnc
georosnc Member ✭✭
Why is I couldn't download my Capital one info to Quicken. It said to reauthorize the accounts and I did. Capital One acknowledged the reauthorization but not Quicken, I then deleted my Capital One account on Quicken and now I can't re add it. This is really annoying and it is all on Quicken. I have reported it to Quicken to no avail. What are you doing about this issue?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @georosnc,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @georosnc,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• BrianS
    BrianS Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have this exact same issue. Quicken keeps asking me to reauthorize which I do successfully. But it immediately asks me to do again when I attempt to download from capital one. Signed on to capital one website and I deactivated there and then tried to reauthorize again with same result.
This discussion has been closed.