I cannot get my citi card transactions to load after 12/9/2021, and even some of those are missing.

meganlee
meganlee Member ✭✭
I cannot get my citi card transactions to load after 12/9/2021, and even some of those are missing. It has only given me an error once, and I have tried maybe 20 times since mid December. How do I fix this? I have Quicken Windows subscriotion.

Answers

• Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @meganlee, I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue and any inconvenience that it may have caused. Can you please try resetting the account? Here are the steps to do that;
    1. Go to Tools > Account List.
    2. Click on Edit.
    3. Select Online Services.
    4. Click Reset Account.
    5. Log into your Citi bank account
    Please let me know if this helps!
    - Quicken Jade
  • meganlee
    meganlee Member ✭✭
    will this delete or change my prior sorted / categorized transactions?
  • Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @meganlee, no resetting your account will keep all of your transactions all this is doing is resting the connection. None of the data in your account will be affected, I hope this helps!
    - Quicken Jade
  • meganlee
    meganlee Member ✭✭
    That didn't work, but I might have fixed it. When I tried what you said, it gave me an error (acct not synched.. refresh and try again later..). But I tried to direct connect it, and went to citi.com/datamanagement, and that got it to load Jan transactions. But I am still missing most of Dec transactions. So then I tried putting it back on express web connect and it loaded. IDK if this fixed it for good, but now I have my dec transactions. I see that there are alot of forum comments about this same issue. I hope quicken gets it fixed bc this has been a pain.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Note you should stay on direct connect it is much more reliable than Express web connect.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.