Citibank Download error "bank no longer supports Q Mac"

Richard@
Richard@ Member ✭✭✭
Citibank did not download credit card transaction today - Instead received the attached Error message - Does anyone have any info about this?  I have been downloading my transactions for may years without any trouble.  This is the first time.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Richard@ said:
    Citibank did not download credit card transaction today - Instead received the attached Error message - Does anyone have any info about this?  I have been downloading my transactions for may years without any trouble.  This is the first time.

Hello @Richard@,   

I am sorry that you are being troubled by this difficulty with transaction downloads. Thank you so much for providing the screenshot; doing so is exceedingly helpful. Which instance, specifically, are you selecting from the bank list to link your credit card account(s)?

I look forward to your response, and hope to continue working with you on this, should you have the chance to drop by the Quicken Community once more.

Best regards,

Quicken Jared 

• Richard@
    Richard@ Member ✭✭✭
    Jared - thanks for the response.  Interesting, I tried resetting the connection this afternoon and, surprisingly, the connection starting working again.  I have no idea why but just happy its working again.  Thanks again.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Richard@ said:
    Jared - thanks for the response.  Interesting, I tried resetting the connection this afternoon and, surprisingly, the connection starting working again.  I have no idea why but just happy its working again.  Thanks again.
    @Richard@,    

That is wonderful news! I am excited to hear that the issue seems to have been resolved. Thank you for following up with me and informing the Quicken Community about this new development; it is helpful to know how things turned out.

Feel free to drop by anytime with any additional questions or concerns.

Thanks again,

Quicken Jared 
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    This is something that's been happening occasionally with a variety of Financial Institutions. I had it happen with my Fidelity accounts. It is a bug or a glitch. It's been reported, but I'd suggest you go to the Help menu > Report a Problem and report it too.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.