Bank of America-Incorrect balances

SusanD
SusanD Member
Bank of America is not syncing properly with Quicken. One of the major selling points in getting this program was that I could come to one site and have a window into all my accounts. This is more problematic and time-consuming coming to Quicken and seeing that my accounts are not reflecting the actual balances. [Removed - Rant]

Answers

• Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @SusanD, I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing these issues and I truly apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused you. What exactly is the issue that you're experiencing? Are you receiving any error codes? Thank you
    - Quicken Jade
  • SusanD
    SusanD Member
    I'm not getting error codes. I am getting incorrect balances.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @SusanD

Thank you for your response. To better assist you could you please let us know the connection method you are using? Also, which balances are off (online and or/ending)? 

Please elaborate so that we may provide proper guidance. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • SusanD
    SusanD Member
    edited January 2022
    When I look at my overview of accounts, my Bank of America account in Quicken does NOT reflect the amount when I look at the Bank of America website. [Removed - Disruptive]  I am using WIFI and I use Chrome.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @SusanD

Pardon the frustration. The connection method is referring to the way you connect to the bank to download transactions. This could be either Express Webconnect, Direct Connect or Webconnect? Please view the example below. 

To check the connection method please select Tools >Account List >Edit account details >Online Service. 

When you have a moment please provide the connection method being used. Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • SusanD
    SusanD Member
    Express Web Connect. I don't think it gives me any other choice.
  • SusanD
    SusanD Member
    My balance is waaaay off.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @SusanD

Thank you for your response. For this particular instance, I would recommend checking for any duplicates or an incorrect opening balance. 

Hope this helps. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.