User Account

Options
Koowedza
Koowedza Member ✭✭
I'm new and may have created two user accounts - how do I correct?

Best Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @winfrazl,

Please let us know the name of the other user account so that a Moderator can delete the duplicate.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Do you mean two forum usernames? Or do you mean two quicken IDs (email addresses)? If the latter, please don't post those here. If you have two Quicken IDs, only one will be associated with your subscription. You can check which one is linked to your subscription by logging into each at quicken.com. Once you know which one, use those credentials to sign into QMac Desktop. The other account can just be left dormant. Or you can contact Quicken Support (phone number at the top of your quicken.com account page) to ask to have it deleted.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Koowedza
    Koowedza Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Yes, two quicken IDs (email addresses). Contacted Quicken Support using phone number at top of subscription page after logging into my account. Thank you for your helpful info above.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @winfrazl,

Please let us know the name of the other user account so that a Moderator can delete the duplicate.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Do you mean two forum usernames? Or do you mean two quicken IDs (email addresses)? If the latter, please don't post those here. If you have two Quicken IDs, only one will be associated with your subscription. You can check which one is linked to your subscription by logging into each at quicken.com. Once you know which one, use those credentials to sign into QMac Desktop. The other account can just be left dormant. Or you can contact Quicken Support (phone number at the top of your quicken.com account page) to ask to have it deleted.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Koowedza
    Koowedza Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Yes, two quicken IDs (email addresses). Contacted Quicken Support using phone number at top of subscription page after logging into my account. Thank you for your helpful info above.
This discussion has been closed.