Portfolio History

Jim Crawford
Jim Crawford Member ✭✭
edited January 2022 in Investing (Windows)
Is there any way to generate a report of a portfolio's value from conception to today? It would be great to be able to see what the value was in 1 month intervals over the life of the portfolio. Or, to query what the value was on a particular date.

Best Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    The "dashboard" item "Portfolio Value Graph" can show you the value change over time in a bar graph format.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Running Deluxe - R37.37
    ... Reports --> Investing --> Portfolio & Cost Basis
    at the top - change -> Date Range / Interval
    Is this what you want ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Tom Young
    Answer ✓
    You can customize the "Portfolio Value Graph" to whatever period you like.  Click on the gearwheel, select "Customize this graph" and change the date range to whatever you want it to be:

Answers

• Tom Young
    Answer ✓
    The "dashboard" item "Portfolio Value Graph" can show you the value change over time in a bar graph format.
  • Jim Crawford
    Jim Crawford Member ✭✭
    Thank you, Tom, I was unaware of that graph. It only goes back one year. Is there a way to set a custome date range?
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to Investing > Performance and you can customize the graph date range.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Jim Crawford
    Jim Crawford Member ✭✭
    Hmmm. Performance does not show up when I click on Investing. Is that only something in the Premier version?
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm. Performance does not show up when I click on Investing. Is that only something in the Premier version?
    That is possible, but I can't answer because I don't have a copy of Deluxe to test.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Running Deluxe - R37.37
    ... Reports --> Investing --> Portfolio & Cost Basis
    at the top - change -> Date Range / Interval
    Is this what you want ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Tom Young
    Answer ✓
    You can customize the "Portfolio Value Graph" to whatever period you like.  Click on the gearwheel, select "Customize this graph" and change the date range to whatever you want it to be:

• Jim Crawford
    Jim Crawford Member ✭✭
    Thanks to all. I can now get the info I want.
This discussion has been closed.