Home Screen Watch List not displaying Price Day Change nor %

Options
rottjr1
rottjr1 Member
edited February 2022 in Investing (Windows)
With the watch list on the Home Screen, I only see price quotes. Price Day Change and Price Day Change (%) are blank. Attached is a screen shot of the issue.
I complete an update each day and the screen is always the same.

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Corrupt Home view items may usually be corrected by first removing the item from the view and then adding the item back to the view: open the Home view, select the small gear pull-down menu at the upper right and Customize View
  • rottjr1
    rottjr1 Member
    Options
    Tried the remove watch list, closed quicken, reopened. Same results no data in the (2) columns, only price quotes. The quotes are correct, there's just no price change or % update. Using R37.67.
    Open to any other ideas.
  • rottjr1
    rottjr1 Member
    Options
    Sherlock,
    Does your watch list on the home screen work correctly?
    Thanks for assisting
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rottjr1 said:
    Sherlock,
    Does your watch list on the home screen work correctly?
    Thanks for assisting
    The Watch List item does work correctly for us.  We're still at R36.38.

Note: As the markets are closed today, there is no Price Day change to displayed (unless you manually enter one).
  • rottjr1
    rottjr1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply. I must have a setting off somewhere in the program. There doesn't seem to be any settings for watch list.
    Thanks Again, I'll keep trying.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rottjr1 said:
    Thanks for the reply. I must have a setting off somewhere in the program. There doesn't seem to be any settings for watch list.
    Thanks Again, I'll keep trying.
    If the issue persists, you may have a data file corruption.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://help.quicken.com/display/WIN/Troubleshoot+a+damaged+Quicken+data+file
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rottjr1 said:
    With the watch list on the Home Screen, I only see price quotes.
    if it is today - the weekend - those fields are blank...
    as there is no pricing data downloaded, so no change from Friday --> Saturday

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• rottjr1
    rottjr1 Member
    Options
    Ps56k2,
    - Under Price History all prices and dates are correct
    - When I do the change "As of date" trick under investing tab the daily price change shows. I read that work around on the message board. Until I go to another screen. When I return to the investing tab, I have to repeat the change as of date again. By selecting the previous day then clicking the current day.

Currently, I "One Step update" at 0500 local each morning. I'll try updating just after market close to see if the time I update is the issue. Seems as though it shouldn't matter what time I update, as long as the market was open the previous day. Am I correct with that assumption?

Thanks for the Help
  • rottjr1
    rottjr1 Member
    Options
    Again, my issue is with the watch list when placed on the homescreen not showing day price change.
  • rottjr1
    rottjr1 Member
    Options
    One thing I noticed. If I manually add a price via the "edit price history" tab, it will show on the home screen watch list. Just not when I download the prices.
This discussion has been closed.