1 Chase card not downloading more then 3 months transactions

mhepstein
mhepstein Member
I have multiple cards with Chase. When I updated today, the update process removed all transactions older then 3 months and I have not been able to reset the account to pull the older then 3 month transactions down. Any ideas? All my other cards and accounts updated properly

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    "the update process removed all transactions older then 3 months"
    Of course that absolutely should not happen, but are the transactions really gone, or just hiding for some reason?  (Every once in a while Quicken does have "display' problems.)  Is the current balance in the Account correct, or horribly wrong?  If the former, that means the transactions are still in the Account, just not currently visible for some reason, and closing Quicken then re-opening it might fix things.
    If the balance is clearly wrong then no amount of downloading is ever going to pull older transactions into the Account as, I believe, Chase limits the amount of downloads to 90 days.  If that's the case then I'd restore "yesterday's" backup, validate that file, and try downloading again.
  • mhepstein
    mhepstein Member
    Unfortunately this is not an option. I spent hours setting up my accounts and categories for tax purposes. I have owned Quicken for just about a year and have not had one synch that has worked across all my accounts to date. My AMEX is duplicating transactions across cards, Discover will not not download all my accounts and now Chase. I will move on.
This discussion has been closed.