downloading amex

jojanson2
jojanson2 Member ✭✭
I have 2 Amex accounts. One downloads regularly and the other one is sporadic. I can't keep track of my finances with this irregularity. Please advise on how to fix the problem on my MAC
Tagged:

Answers

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    What type of accounts are they - credit card, savings account, IRA? Which one is having the problem?

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• jojanson2
    jojanson2 Member ✭✭
    2 credit card accounts 1 of which is the issue
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    jojanson2 said:
    2 credit card accounts 1 of which is the issue
    Hello @jojanson2,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this problem with downloads. Thank you for drawing the attention of the Quicken Community to this issue and for clarifying the situation.

When you say that the one credit card account is downloading only sporadically, do you mean that updates are failing, or that transactions are simply missing from the register?

I look forward to your response and hope that I can continue working on this issue with you, if necessary.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • jojanson2
    jojanson2 Member ✭✭
    It says it downloaded successfully but none of my transaction downloaded on this cc while the other one downloaded fine
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    jojanson2 said:
    It says it downloaded successfully but none of my transaction downloaded on this cc while the other one downloaded fine
    @jojanson2,

Thank you for keeping in touch with me about this issue. I am sorry that the problem continues to trouble you, and I appreciate your patience.

Select the account that is failing to download transactions, and then go to Settings > Downloads via the 'gear' icon in the lower right-hand corner. Do the Customer ID, Account Number, and Routing Number fields display the correct numbers, if any? The routing number field may often be empty.

I look forward to response and plan to continue following up with you about this matter.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.