CHASE Downloads not working (credit card accounts)

jvkling
jvkling Member ✭✭
For the last several weeks the download of transactions from a CHASE credit card will not update the QUICKEN accounts. Several people have posted issues without a resolution.
How can we escalate this issue to QUICKEN to get a solution?

Comments

• Hello @jvkling,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention again. I moved your discussion to the appropriate Mac category so we can better assist you.

Just to get brought up to speed, you are not getting errors when you download, but the credit card accounts are not updating with the new transactions, correct?

Can I have you go to Help>Report a problem from within your software? Please provide a brief description of the issue and leave the log files attached. In the description portion, if you can also provide three examples of missing transactions that will help me greatly. I will need Payee, Amount, and Date for all three. You can then send the report over to Quicken. 

Let me know when you have done this so I can review the log files for you. 

Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• lhossus
    lhossus SuperUser, Mac Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jvkling

1. Ensure that you have selected Financial Institution: "Chase".
    2. Ensure that you have selected Connection Type: "Direct Connect".
    Both of these settings can be found under the Downloads tab in the Quicken > Accounts > Settings for your Chase credit card.

I have a "Chase freedom Visa" card. I have experienced no problems of any kind with daily transaction downloads.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • macOS Monterey 12.6 on MacBook Pro 13" M1
This discussion has been closed.