Most of my remaing accounts are also now not updating after last Quicken Update R37.67

Options
Bill L
Bill L Member
Did a Quicken update a week or 2 ago and lost even more of my accounts. I gave up on Wells Fargo completely. Quicken has not been able to get it right for a long time (Have a checking, 2 Savings, and a Visa). But now my Amazon Visa and my Discover card have also stopped working.

I can't even "Deactivate" it because the button doesn't do anything. [Removed - Off Topic]

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Bill L,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

If you haven't already, I suggest that you please try validating and/or super validating your data file to see if it will resolve the issue of not being able to deactivate your accounts. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate
    1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

Super Validate:
    1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Bill L
    Bill L Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    I tried to Validate.. all it did was mess up my balance of one of my accounts due to something that got out of sync back in 2013 (that's an hour of my life I won't get back). Today, Quicken did an update and now NONE of my Credit cards will sync.

Citibank Visa (Costo) --- won't connect
    Amazon Visa (Synchrony) -- won't sync
    Discover -- won't sync
    Well Fargo --- gave up on all those accounts months ago.

I have 12 accounts.. of which I am now having to manually log onto each website and Export a Quicken file for 7 of them. (The only ones that seem to still work are Investing Accounts like Vanguard and Ameritrade)

Ironically, I recently got an e-mail about my Quicken Auto Subscription renewal and I just canceled it. I've had Quicken for years... guess given enough time .....

[Removed - Solicitation]
  • Bill L
    Bill L Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    [Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines]
This discussion has been closed.