Can not download from First Horizon Bank, Wealthscape Investor, and National Investors

Options
This information which I had earleir is no longer working.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @bwilensk,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Could you please elaborate and provide further details on what exactly happens when you try and connect? Are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) that you could provide us with here, please? And which connection method(s) are you using to connect for each financial institution (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• IPFletcher
    Options
    I have been having the same issue for about a week - wealthscape investors is not connecting to Quicken. Any help here. It worked fine for a while and just stopped working.
  • bwilensk
    bwilensk Member
    Options
    o oops etc.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Options
    First horizon bank, wealthscape investor, and National investors

Are these the exact names you are using for the Quicken Accounts -
    and how were you downloading - Direct vs Express ?
    It will show on the Edit --> Account List - or at the top of the Account Register
    I see no "National Investors" listed ---> do you mean "Investors National Bank" ?

02250    02250    02250    First Horizon Bank - TN    https://www.firsthorizon.com/    1-888-382-6654    https://www.firsthorizon.com/    ACTIVE
    BANKING,ACCOUNTINFO,PAYMENT&DIRECT
    BANKING,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT 

07784    07784    07784    Wealthscape Investor    https://www.wealthscapeinvestor.com/    NA  https://investor.wealthscape.com/access/investor-index.html?login    ACTIVE
    INVESTMENT&DIRECT 

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• dlklu
    dlklu Member ✭✭
    Options
    All of the dialogs pop up and don't give an option to insert URL, only credentials. Credentials work fine on Wealthscape web page but not with Quicken.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dlklu said:
    All of the dialogs pop up and don't give an option to insert URL, only credentials. Credentials work fine on Wealthscape web page but not with Quicken.
    Hello @dlklu,  

I am sorry that this problem is affecting you, as well. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community for discussion and support.

When attempting to activate your accounts in Quicken, you should be able to follow the URL already provided in the Add Account window to your banking institution's website, if necessary. I know that the screenshot below doesn't feature Wealthscape; this is only meant as an example. 

If you are able to go through the blue-text link in the upper left-hand corner of the Quicken window, and you are able to sign into your online account with your regular credentials, but you are still having issues with using these credentials in Quicken, please let us know.

I hope this is helpful, and I look forward to any response you may be able to provide. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dlklu said: Credentials work fine on Wealthscape web page but not with Quicken.
    Since you have jumped into an old existing topic - what exactly is YOUR situation ?
    Are you trying to ADD the Account, and it is failing - with what error message ?
    Does your password have any special chars and how long is it -
    Sometimes, the password attributes allowed on the bank website are different than what THEY have shared with Quicken, and therefore sometimes Quicken is more restrictive.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.