Can't add PNC Credit Card to Mobile & Web

jaro1979
jaro1979 Member
My PNC Credit Card disappeared from my synced accounts on my mobile devices after an update several weeks ago. This account continues to connect when updating data using my Quicken for Windows program without any issues. I have been trying to add the account to "Accounts for Mobile & Web" for weeks, but continue to receive error code CC-892 every time I check the box to add this account. The error message includes "Due to a Connectivity Issue, Quicken is unable to verify your password. Please try again later. To continue without this financial institution for now, deselect the account(s) and try again. You can fix the issue and then add the account(s) later."

Once again, this account connects without any issues using the Quicken program directly. There is apparently another problem with it connecting for Mobile & Web access.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @jaro1979,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this error-specific support article regarding error CC-892 with Mobile Sync.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jaro1979
    jaro1979 Member
    I was unable to fix this issue using the suggested support article. I suspect there is a problem with Quicken Mobile Sync that has not been resolved.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for following up.

At this point, I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly instead, for more extensive troubleshooting and possible escalation if they see fit.

I apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.