Login problem with Wells Fargo

Options
memloss49
memloss49 Member
I have changed my login password to Wells Fargo. But Quicken will not let me add the entire password. How do I change the password in Quicken - I am a new user, so please forgive my easy question.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @memloss49

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

There is a limit to the number of characters that may be accepted into Quicken, there is a way to adjust this limitation. If you find that the password is too long, the only option is to change the password once more to a shorter password.

Please let me know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • i_ride_ostriches
    i_ride_ostriches Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    > @Quicken_Tyka said:
    > Hello @memloss49 Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.
    >
    >  There is a limit to the number of characters that may be accepted into Quicken, there is a way to adjust this limitation. If you find that the password is too long, the only option is to change the password once more to a shorter password.
    >
    > Please let me know what you find!
    >
    > -Quicken Tyka

Hi Tyka

I'm in the same boat as the poster above. I just purchased the software, and have all of my financial account with extremely long passwords. I'm unwilling to change my passwords to comply with the seemingly arbitrary length restriction imposed by Quicken. I've already canceled my subscription and paid for a [Removed - Solicitation] subscription instead. Please understand that I am empathetic to your position doing support, and I have been in your shoes. I'm hoping to contact support tomorrow to see if I can get my yearly subscription refunded. I doubt it though. Why would Quicken want to provide service to someone who has already moved on?

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.