Credit Card Account and Bank Account at Same Bank - Can Only Load CC Account

Bevvy
Bevvy Member
I have a credit card through the same bank that I have my checking account. When I "add account" , I am only able to load the credit card account. I try to also load my checking account but since it is the same bank, user name and login, it keeps just brining up the credit card account. I cannot figure out how to also upload the bank/checking account. I have tried multiple times but only the credit card is linking. Thoughts?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Bevvy said:
    I have a credit card through the same bank that I have my checking account. When I "add account" , I am only able to load the credit card account. I try to also load my checking account but since it is the same bank, user name and login, it keeps just brining up the credit card account. I cannot figure out how to also upload the bank/checking account. I have tried multiple times but only the credit card is linking. Thoughts?
    Hello @Bevvy

I am so sorry that you are experiencing this frustrating issue. I appreciate that you took the time to reach out to the Quicken Community about this matter.

Before I recommend any additional troubleshooting steps, I do have some additional questions for you. What banking institution are you operating the checking account through? Also, what instance are selecting from the bank list when you try to add the account in Quicken?

I look forward to your response, should you have the chance to check in with us again.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Also, what connection type, Quicken Connect or Direct Connect, are you using?
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.