Problems with Barclay and Citi credit card sites

Nancy
Nancy Member ✭✭
I've been pulling my hair out for hours now since I got the first message CC-800. I tried the instructions from the quicken site but when I tried to validate the file, it quit on me and I had to cancel it. It's been nothing but trouble ever since. I've restored from a backup but even that is causing problems.

After downloading to the Citi bank site, if I try to reconcile, it tells me i need to download (even though I already downloaded today after the restore) and the reconcile is completely off. I see there are multiple alerts for today so can someone check on these two connections to see what's going on?

I'm desperate!!!!!

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Nancy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Do you have a recent backup you can restore? To start with, I suggest restoring a backup file that was saved prior to when these issues started to see if the same issue occurs in the restored file. If needed, please, review this support article. Scroll down and open the blue dropdown section(s) titled Restore Quicken data and/or Restore an automatic backup for instructions on how to restore a backup.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Nancy
    Nancy Member ✭✭
    I tried again yesterday after signing out of Quicken and back in. The update worked. The only time I have issues is if I try to use Quicken mobile. I did on January 10th and hadn’t touch Quicken until January 26th. Never again.
This discussion has been closed.