Connecting with Bank

Options
ed mcgill
ed mcgill Member
Unable to connect with my bank for three weeks. Have had 2 sessions with Quicken help with screen sharing to solve. No solution. It was sent for escalation but I have not been contacted by anyone. Called again and was told that I could not be informed when escalation would contact me. Help.

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    If Quicken Support has reviewed the situation and escalated it, it's unlikely anyone here can help. You can share the name of the bank, and what connection method (Direct Connect or Quicken Connect) you are using, and if it's a bank with a known issue to the community, someone here might identify that or note if there is a know solution. 

Quicken Support would only contact you if they need more information from you, but the original Support contact should have already captured a log file from your Quicken, and that's usually all they need.

Unfortunately, connectivity escalations can take a short time or a long time, depending what the problem is. Quicken works with an outside company (Intuit) to handle connectivity, so the escalation is actually a ticket to their support group. It needs to come to the top of Intuit's queue to investigate, and then the resolution depends on whether it's something simple Intuit can change in their connection scripts, or if they need to reach out the the bank to have the bank make some change. While this is going on, Quicken doesn't have any information to share back with you. And then one day, it will suddenly work. (You may or may not get notified.) This can take a few days, at best, or weeks, depending on what is needed to be done to resolve the issue.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Options
    ed mcgill said:
    Unable to connect with my bank for three weeks. Have had 2 sessions with Quicken help with screen sharing to solve. No solution. It was sent for escalation but I have not been contacted by anyone. Called again and was told that I could not be informed when escalation would contact me. Help.
    Hello @ed mcgill,

I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with connecting to online banking services, and for any confusion you may have experienced. Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Quicken Community for additional support.

I can confirm that Ticket 9181501 has been escalated, and that this is case is still in progress. We are unable to provide an ETA, and all further contact will be accomplished via email, should the escalations team require any additional information or troubleshooting efforts from yourself. I will allow the escalations team to work with you on this before offering any other recommendations.

Feel free to reach out to the Quicken Community with any further questions or concerns you may have.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

This discussion has been closed.