Quicken Mobile Sync won't add Chase Accounts

Natalie
Natalie Member ✭✭
I have various bank and credit card accounts, including USAA, Citi and Chase. All of the accounts are syncing just fine and downloading for the desktop Quicken application. Even the Chase works fine and downloads just perfectly. When I go to add the accounts to Mobile Sync, all of them work except for the Chase accounts. I get an error cc-892.
The regular online sync to download transactions is working, however, I went ahead and deactivated all my chase accounts closed quicken and resetup the online services. Again, this worked for Quicken Desktop but the same error cc-892 prevents the chase accounts to be added to mobile sync.

I have uninstalled quicken and reinstalled
I have deactivated online and re-setup
I have reset Cloud

Nothing is working to get my accounts added to mobile.

Natalie

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Natalie,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this error-specific support article regarding error CC-892 with Mobile Sync.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Natalie
    Natalie Member ✭✭
    Yes, I have already seen that article, but as I stated, my connection from Quicken to the Bank is just fine within the desktop sync. The issue is adding the chase accounts to the "MOBILE" sync. It works for cloud sync, it works for downloading transactions, it does not allow me to add the accounts to "mobile" part. To add mobile app sync so I can see and add transactions on my iphone, you go to the desktop app under mobile & web and then again go to mobile & web, then on the right hand side there are accounts enabled on mobile and web. This is the section it returns the error.
    Again, all of my accounts are activated in the account section for syncing and downloading transactions just fine and have successfully downloaded transactions daily. The error is ONLY on the mobile accounts.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Natalie

Thank you for your response. To obtain a better understanding of the issue could you please let us know where you main/active file is? (local hard drive, external hard drive, cloud based storage)

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Natalie
    Natalie Member ✭✭
    the main data file is on my local harddrive. I do not have a network drive or external drive on my desktop computer
  • Natalie
    Natalie Member ✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Additionally, the mobile error is quick to return the error and doesn't appear to be even checking externally, [Removed-Speculation]
  • Natalie
    Natalie Member ✭✭
    edited February 2022
    image of the error message. Accounts sync to banks and download transactions into Quicken Desktop just don't sync with Mobile app
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Natalie

Thank you for the additional information and screenshot. Please refer to the Help Article linked below regarding error CC-892 for further instructions. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/mobile-sync-cc-501-or-cc-892

When you have a moment please attempt the steps above and let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Natalie
    Natalie Member ✭✭
    edited February 2022
    I have tried these steps again and still it won't connect the error comes up in less than a second so it is not even trying to connect to the internet. As soon as I hit update accounts the red error appears there is no delay. I can still download all of my accounts into Quicken Desktop but cannot get the Mobile WEb to work for just a few chase accounts. I have tried at all times of the day as well and it makes no difference to how quickly the error shows.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for following up and providing additional information as well as trying the troubleshooting steps previously provided.

Unfortunately, since the previous steps have failed thus far, at this point, I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly instead, for more extensive troubleshooting and possible escalation if they see fit.

I apologize that efforts from the Community were unable to resolve this for you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.