Navy FCU requesting MFA twice during OSU

Greg Brown
Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
Navy FCU requesting MFA twice during OSU. This started after upgrade to R38.25.
QHB&RP
Windows 10 PRO current

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.13. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Greg Brown

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, apart from the double MFA requirement are you getting any error codes/messages? Also, I would recommend checking your settings on your bank's online website to ensure that you have selected to remember certain devices or browsers. 

Please elaborate further so that we may provide guidance. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Greg Brown
    I have two different logins for Navy FCU. One is mine and one is my wife's. I can tell you that the only one requesting 2 MFA's is mine, which is also the only one with an American Express credit card. Not sure if that's significant or not. No errors are reported.

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Greg Brown

Thank you for your response and the additional information. To obtain a better sense of the current issue could you please attempt a test file? Before starting the process please ensure that you have made a backup of your current file. 

To create a test file select File >New Quicken File >OK. On the pop up window type in “test” for the file name. Once the test file has been created please attempt to add your Navy Federal Credit Union accounts only. No other accounts are needed. 

When you have a moment please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes. Please be specific if you encounter the same issue or any others. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Greg Brown
    Before I tried your suggestion, I tried to "reset" my Navy account. I received a cc-802(I think) during the reset, and it would not reconnect. I did an "add" for Navy and relinked the missing account to the proper credit card in Quicken. That resolved my issue.
    Thanks for the help.
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.