Another mysynchrony.com question

Options
I'm attempting to add an ABC Warehouse (www.mysynchrony.com) credit card but have been encountering this error message: Sorry we encountered and error but it's not your fault. I contacted the credit card company who indiciated that they support Quicken downloads and that I need to contact Quicken support with the issues i'm having....any help/ideas?
ABC.jpg 82.5K

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Michael Vitale

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. I attempted to recreate the issue and was able to do so. Could you submit a bug report, please? To do this select Help >Report a problem. Also, could you please let us know how long this issue has been persisting? 

When you have a moment please submit a bug report and let us know!

-Quicken Paloma
  • Michael Vitale
    Michael Vitale Member ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Thank you Paloma for your response. I just recently used this card, past 2-3 days, so I wanted to add the balance to my Quicken Accounts and have gotten the same fault since then. I did send the bug report as requested.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @Michael Vitale, 

Thank you for submitting a bug report, we greatly appreciate it. I will pass this information along to my higher-ups so that an investigation and possible escalation is implemented. If you receive any other errors please let us know!

-Quicken Paloma
  • Michael Vitale
    Options
    I tried once again to add this account, this time the attached screen displayed and locked my Quicken app to where I had to perform an ALT/CNTL/DLT. Nothing worked when I tried clicking on ok and tried to "x" out.
    ABC.jpg 50.3K
  • Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @Michael Vitale

Thank you for your response and the screenshot. That is most helpful. At the moment there is an ongoing alert regarding this issue. Please visit and bookmark the link below for more information and updates as they become available. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7900611/new-10-22-21-service-provider-change-ok-right-away-error

Hope this provides clarification. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.