Citi Cards - One of Two Accounts Is No Longer Downloading

Options
I have two credit cards with Citi, "Double Cash" and "Custom Cash." Both cards were downloading transactions just fine until late December when "Custom Cash" stopped downloading. It appears to have disconnected itself. When I attempt to reconnect the account, using instance "Citi Cards," only my "Double Cash" account shows up.

I have tried several times now, and my "Custom Cash" card account does not appear as a choice to link to Quicken.

I have made no changes to my Quicken file, it just stopped downloading "Custom Cash" on/around December 20.

I am on the latest version of Quicken, Version 6.5.1 (Build 605.42638.100).

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have two credit cards with Citi, "Double Cash" and "Custom Cash." Both cards were downloading transactions just fine until late December when "Custom Cash" stopped downloading. It appears to have disconnected itself. When I attempt to reconnect the account, using instance "Citi Cards," only my "Double Cash" account shows up.

I have tried several times now, and my "Custom Cash" card account does not appear as a choice to link to Quicken.

I have made no changes to my Quicken file, it just stopped downloading "Custom Cash" on/around December 20.

I am on the latest version of Quicken, Version 6.5.1 (Build 605.42638.100).
    Hello @Amused to Death

I am sorry that you are experiencing this download issue with your Custom Cash account. Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Quicken Community regarding this problem, and for providing so much detail about the situation.

Before we attempt any other troubleshooting steps, be sure to save a backup by going to File > Save a Backup in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open. Do this frequently whenever using the application, as it is key to resolving a broad number of problems and to preserving data. My next question is this: is it possible that a different instance is now required for the Custom Cash account? Perhaps this is a business card, for example? It may be necessary to contact the customer service line for Citi, but note that in doing so, asking for a 'Tier 2' representative or an escalations team can often be required, as the first representative you speak with may not be as familiar with the Quicken software.

I look forward to any response you may be able to provide, and I hope to work with you on this further, if necessary.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 

This discussion has been closed.