Subscription Expired, but it is not.....

tpowell
tpowell Member ✭✭
This morning when I launched Quicken on my Mac, I got a message stating that Membership has expired.  I ave Quicken Deluxe.  My membership is active until dec 2022, verified  by logging into quicken and checking the website.  The message is

• Your Quicken Membership has expired. You can no longer download from your financial institutions or receive software updates and improvements. Renew today.

Is here a problem with the authentication servers?

I have checked and it appears due to the feather set on the website that with Quicken Deluxe I should still be able to download transactions.

Also, when I hit the "renew" button, i get a screen that says Deluxe is my Current Plan.

Anyone else having issues?

_________
Quicken users since the 90s

Comments

• Jay Baker
    Jay Baker Member ✭✭✭
    Same here... just renewed in December.
  • tpowell
    tpowell Member ✭✭
    Jay Baker said:
    Same here... just renewed in December.
    Hopefully they can get this fixed.  I also renewed in December.
  • Matt
    Matt Member ✭✭✭
    Same here....auto-renewed in November. Very frustrating way to start the week.
  • tpowell
    tpowell Member ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    This is the problem with subscription model software, If the authentication server goes down you are crippled.  I hope they get this resolved today. [Removed-Disruptive/Speculation] 
  • Matt
    Matt Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    > @tpowell said:
    > This is the problem with subscription model software, If the authentication server goes down you are crippled.  I hope they get this resolved today. It is obvious is a widespread problem with all the reports.

I'm on with their chat now. [Removed-Disruptive/Speculation]
  • tpowell
    tpowell Member ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Matt said:
    > @tpowell said:
    > This is the problem with subscription model software, If the authentication server goes down you are crippled. [Removed-Disruptive/Speculation]
    Did you get anywhere on the chat?  Did they resolve it?
  • Matt
    Matt Member ✭✭✭
    > @tpowell said:
    > Did you get anywhere on the chat?  Did they resolve it?

Been on with them via Chat option for over a hour with no resolution yet. They've had me uninstall/reinstall with no luck so far. Will let you know how this is resolved.
  • jrhoyer
    jrhoyer Member ✭✭✭
    > @Matt said:

>” I'm on with their chat now. Frustrating thing is they trouble-shoot like they don't know its a wide spread issue or the problem must be on my end with my broadband service when I see others are having the exact same issues starting this morning. Either they don't understand the problem or don't communicate broader issues well within their support teams.”

That’s the worst. Clearly this is an authentication server problem and they make *you* troubleshoot and reinstall.
  • Matt
    Matt Member ✭✭✭
    > @tpowell said:

After an hour and no resolution after uninstall/reinstall, they gave me a case # and asked me to check back in later today???
  • tpowell
    tpowell Member ✭✭
    Matt said:
    > @tpowell said:

After an hour and no resolution after uninstall/reinstall, they gave me a case # and asked me to check back in later today???
    Please let us know if you find anything out.  I am on chat, they are trying to find a "mac expert", i have chatted that i want it escalated and it is a widespread problem.
  • +1; renewed in November and today says it has expired.
  • efxmaster
    efxmaster Member
    I renewed in October and it's saying expired as well, please let us know if you find anything out.
  • tpowell
    tpowell Member ✭✭
    My last chat with tech support said they are looking into it, and to try again in 24 hours.

The interesting thing is when I look at the about info it shows me subscribed to premier, but I am a deluxe user.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Everyone

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are experiencing this issue. We are aware of this issue as of now and our teams are currently investigating this issue. We appreciate your patience and will post an open alert as needed. 

Thank you! 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Matt
    Matt Member ✭✭✭
    > @tpowell said:
    > My last chat with tech support said they are looking into it, and to try again in 24 hours.
    >
    > The interesting thing is when I look at the about info it shows me subscribed to premier, but I am a deluxe user.

Same for me. Deluxe user, but the Quicken app shows Premier version. When I signed on via the web and checked my account online, it had the correct info (expiration date and version).
  • DeltaDawdler
    DeltaDawdler Member ✭✭
    Same here - auto renewed in November. One thing to note: when I open "About Quicken" it shows Quicken Premier, but my subscription is to Quicken Deluxe.
  • tpowell
    tpowell Member ✭✭
    Resolved for me.  Thank you to the Quicken Team for a quick fix :)
  • DeltaDawdler
    DeltaDawdler Member ✭✭
    Appears to be resolved... Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.