Credit Card accounts not downloading online balance

Options
BOA not downloading online balance therefore can't reconcile. Same with BJ's CC.

Comments

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Hi @Robert Melino,

I am not seeing this behavior in my file, however there seem to be others who are having this same problem (albeit with other credit card providers) so it could be a Quicken issue, or less likely a provider problem.

In any event, you could still reconcile your credit card account to a recent paper statement balance, or simply go to the provider's website and reconcile to that online balance.  Not ideal, but a temporary workaround until the application starts working again.

Frankx 

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Robert Melino
    Robert Melino Member ✭✭
    Options
    It may have something to do with the date. "Balance" shows as 0 2000. This problem began Jan 27th. The on-line balance has disappeared from the download altogether.
    This h as to be a Quicken problem.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What connection type are you using.  Lots of people are reporting problems with the online balance when using Express Web Connect.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.