Amazon Store Card by Synchrony won't import

Options
Daybreak
Daybreak Member ✭✭
I can no longer import the Amazon transactions into Quicken. It appears to be downloading but nothing appears in Quicken and there's no error message.

Comments

• Daybreak
    Daybreak Member ✭✭
    Options
    Clarification: The current month works but the 2 prior months do not.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Daybreak said:
    Clarification: The current month works but the 2 prior months do not.
    Hello @Daybreak

I am sorry to hear that this issue is affecting you. Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community about this matter. 

Are the transactions appearing in your downloads folder when you go into Finder? Also, is there a spot on the page where you download the transactions from your financial institution that allows you to view the downloads? Often, there may be an 'arrow' icon or something of the like in the upper right-hand corner of the Quicken window that can be clicked to automatically import the .QXF files. Lastly, what financial institution are you working with?

Additionally, although you had mentioned that you were not seeing any error messages, this problem may be related to the Open Alert for the Amazon Store Card, and I recommend following the thread cataloging that problem for further updates. The thread is linked below:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7901383/ongoing-01-25-22-online-biller-amazon-com-store-card#latest

I look forward to your responses and hope to continue working with you on the problem in this discussion.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.