Transactions Missed (Q Mac)

Options
TD-CS
TD-CS Member
I have been having many issues with Quicken not bringing down all the transactions in my account, which causes balance issues and my having to figure out what was missed. I am using Direct Connect. I have reset the connections multiple times, and the problems still exists. This issue has become very frustrating. If we can't resolve it, I will need to find another solution. I never had issues with Windows; however, I now need to use MAC.
Is there a fix or patch available?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TD-CS said:
    I have been having many issues with Quicken not bringing down all the transactions in my account, which causes balance issues and my having to figure out what was missed. I am using Direct Connect. I have reset the connections multiple times, and the problems still exists. This issue has become very frustrating. If we can't resolve it, I will need to find another solution. I never had issues with Windows; however, I now need to use MAC.
    Is there a fix or patch available?
    Hello @TD-CS

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with transaction downloads. Thank you for bringing this matter before the Quicken Community for further discussion and support. 

First, be sure to save a backup by going to File > Save a Backup in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open. Doing this is extremely important when it comes to data preservation and can be useful in a number of difficult situations. Next, what happens when you update your accounts by going to Accounts > Update All Online Accounts in the upper menu at the top of the screen, mentioned before? Also, are noticing this problem with one particular account, or with multiple accounts, and what financial institution(s) are you working with?

I look forward to your response, and hope to continue working with you on this problem, should you have the chance to follow up with us again here on the Quicken Community. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.