Trouble with Quicken subscription level

Options
absaroka
absaroka Member ✭✭
When I am in quicken I click on about quicken and it show premier. When I lot into my account I see that it shows Deluxe which is what I have had all along. Since I need to renew Deluxe in March 10, 2022 I purchased a new one and it now shows March 10, 2023 but once again when I click on about quicken it is showing premier and not Deluxe. I have never have purchased premeier I only have purchased deluxe. So my question is how did I get Quicken Premier? The quicken premier now shows needing to be renewed next January 2023. I would appreciate any advice that could be given. Like I said I have never bought Quicken premier. I use macbook pro laptop

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @absaroka

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. Could you please select Help >About Quicken? Also, I took a further look into your account and I do concur that it is showing a Deluxe Subscription.

When you have a moment please check under the Help tab and let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • absaroka
    absaroka Member ✭✭
    Options
    Is it the help on the bar. If so I clicked on it and I cannot find about quicken. When I click on Quicken I see about quicken and it is showing premier
  • Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @absaroka

Pardon the confusion, in Quicken for Mac this information can be found under Quicken >About Quicken. See visual example below. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • absaroka
    absaroka Member ✭✭
    Options
    With quicken for mac I have clicked on the quicken as you show and it shows premier
  • absaroka
    absaroka Member ✭✭
    Options
    Quicken Paloma are you there. Did you see my latest posting
  • Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @absaroka

Thank you for the response. Could make a backup of your current file, then uninstall/move Quicken to the trash? 
    Once that is done please reinstall Quicken by referring to the Help Article linked below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/mac/how-do-i-download-quicken-quickencom-after-i-buy-it

When you have a moment please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma
  • absaroka
    absaroka Member ✭✭
    Options
    Once I click on the link you provide and it takes me there what do I clink on next do I click on quicken.com/download and then which one of the three
  • absaroka
    absaroka Member ✭✭
    Options
    If I did it right it reinstalled quicken and it still shows premier
  • Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @absaroka

It is greatly appreciated that you followed the steps from the Help Article. I have sent you a message with further instructions. When you have a moment please check your inbox. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.