All accounts have disappeared from One Step Update. Nothing updates. What happened?

Options
Todd
Todd Member ✭✭
I use Windows R37.67 Build 27.1.37.67. No matter how I access One Step Update, the only options are to update price quotes and Quicken vault. No accounts are even showing on the update screen to choose. What happened?

Best Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    One possibility is you have opened a copy of the Quicken file:

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Todd said:
    Thank you. That is what I thought. So how does one copy the file to a new file with a new name and a different file directory without loosing anything. I am moving between hard drives.
    There are a few ways.  For example, you may exit Quicken and use Windows File Explorer (press Windows + E).

Before attempting open an earlier copy of the Quicken File, I suggest deleting the cloud account associated with the Quicken file.  Note: You need to open another Quicken file to delete the appropriate cloud account.  You may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-edit-or-delete-your-cloud-datasets-quicken-windows

Answers

• Todd
    Todd Member ✭✭
    Options
    Update: On further investigation, all online services have been deleted from all accounts under account details. How did this happen?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    One possibility is you have opened a copy of the Quicken file:

• Todd
    Todd Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you. That is what I thought. So how does one copy the file to a new file with a new name and a different file directory without loosing anything. I am moving between hard drives.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Todd said:
    There are a few ways.  For example, you may exit Quicken and use Windows File Explorer (press Windows + E).

Before attempting open an earlier copy of the Quicken File, I suggest deleting the cloud account associated with the Quicken file.  Note: You need to open another Quicken file to delete the appropriate cloud account.  You may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-edit-or-delete-your-cloud-datasets-quicken-windows

This discussion has been closed.