Quicken Download to Regions and PayPal

Options
Rick11
Rick11 Member ✭✭✭
I know that the Regions issue with double entry downloads exist and that Quicken is working on a resolution. I am a long time user of Quicken. For me, this problem has been going since November 2021. It's now to the point that my Regions account are so screwed that I can't even balance my accounts using Quicken. [Removed-Disruptive/Soliciting]

Second part of this is PayPal. With the latest upgrade of Quicken, the OLD problem of PayPal downloads is back. Its where you are sending the 'Bill To' instead of the 'fee charged' info. This was a problem a while back that was corrected, but now its back.

[Removed-Disruptive]

Comments

• dondgc
    dondgc Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    > @Rick11 said:

>
    > Second part of this is PayPal. With the latest upgrade of Quicken, the OLD problem of PayPal downloads is back. Its where you are sending the 'Bill To' instead of the 'fee charged' info. This was a problem a while back that was corrected, but now its back.
    >

@Rick11 Multiple users have posted on this but I have not seen a response from Quicken on any of those posts. One thread was just completely shut down without explanation (there were no angry rants or anything like that - just a couple of people looking for help). Thread closed without resolution or explanation.

My issues are exactly the same as yours. It's very frustrating. Would be nice to see someone from Quicken address it...
  • dondgc
    dondgc Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I started a new thread on this issue. Hopefully someone from Quicken will respond.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7907512/paypal-download-issues/p1?new=1
This discussion has been closed.