How do I get my online banking to pull down transactions again? None of my accounts are pulling

Options
donselgin
donselgin Member ✭✭
Since the latest update, when I do One Step Update, I get the message that my data is being synced, one-time process, blah blah. Thing is, it happens every time - not a one time process - and no transactions are pulled down from any of my accounts. How do I fix this?

Answers

• Arjun
    Arjun Member
    Options
    same problem here
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The message you provided implies Quicken is attempting to sync data with a cloud account.

To use One Step Update to download and import transactions into the Quicken file, the financial institution accounts need to be selected on the One Step Update Settings window: press Ctrl + 1, enter the Password Vault password, and select Settings

You should also be able to download and import the available transactions for a specific financial institution account: open an account register associated with the financial institution account and press Ctrl + Shift + N
  • donselgin
    donselgin Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have done all that you suggested above, to no avail. Yes, it's probably a cloud account - but not mine - message is "Your data is being synced to our improved cloud service. This is a one-time process and may take several minutes". It is NOT a one-time service, as it does it every time I try to download transactions, but it sure does take its own sweet time - that at least is true.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    donselgin said:
    I have done all that you suggested above, to no avail. Yes, it's probably a cloud account - but not mine - message is "Your data is being synced to our improved cloud service. This is a one-time process and may take several minutes". It is NOT a one-time service, as it does it every time I try to download transactions, but it sure does take its own sweet time - that at least is true.
    If you're not able to able to download and import the available transactions for a specific financial institution account, I suggest you try resetting the Online Services for the register. 

If the issue persists, I suggest you deactivate
    the Online Services of all of the registers associated with the financial institution and clear the financial institution name field on the General tab.  You'll know that you have deactivated the Online Services of all the accounts when the financial institution no longer appears in the One Step Update Settings window.  After you have deactivated the Online Services of all of the registers associated with the financial institution and clear the financial institution name field on the General tab, select Tools > Add Account....  After you authenticate with the financial institution account, Quicken should provide the list of the accounts available and allow you to link them to the existing registers.  
This discussion has been closed.