Quicken One-step not updating

Joegolf
Joegolf Member ✭✭
I have attempted to do an One Step update, it goes through the process put does not download any transactions. I had to do a couple of accounts individually. What's going on?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Joegolf,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Are you experiencing this problem with accounts from one financial institution in particular or multiple financial institutions (please include their names)? Also, which connection method are you using to connect (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)?

Check back and let us know! Thank you. 

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Joegolf
    Joegolf Member ✭✭
    I was having issues with all accounts at the time. I use the Express Web Connect. I did an update this morning and it seemed to work well other than some older transactions were not picked up this update. The transactions that were not picked up may have been picked up on an earlier update but did not show up on my computer to be verified.
This discussion has been closed.