Capital One - not downloading current balances

After finally getting 1 of my 3 Captial One accounts to link for automatic downloads, the transactions can be added to the register. However, when you go to reconcile credit cards only the statement ending balance is transmitted (not the current balance). In addition, savings and checking accounts say the statement ending balance is $0.00.

Comments

• Kathy P.
    Kathy P. Member ✭✭✭
    Same with my Capital One accounts.
  • Brian T
    Brian T Member
    I employed Sherlock's contribution on January 21 to deactivate the accounts and remove the financial institution name on the general tab in account detail window. Then added new account and just linked my savings and checking account. This worked for those accounts. The credit card account for reconciling still reverts to the statement balance, not the current balance.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Brian T said:
    I employed Sherlock's contribution on January 21 to deactivate the accounts and remove the financial institution name on the general tab in account detail window. Then added new account and just linked my savings and checking account. This worked for those accounts. The credit card account for reconciling still reverts to the statement balance, not the current balance.
    If the Online Balance Quicken obtains from the financial institution is not reliable, I suggest reconciling the register using the balance on a statement obtained from the financial institution.
  • Brian T
    Brian T Member
    Thank you. I never have had a problem with numerous accounts. Captial One actually has the balance wrong when I log into their website. It is the same number they transmit to me. These transactions are not pending and were from days ago. This is actually a Capital One problem.
This discussion has been closed.