Does Quicken work with Google? I don't have excel I have Google sheets.

Options
Naj W
Naj W Member
edited March 2022 in Before you Buy
I would like to know if it is compatible with Google? I want to be able to export spreadsheets into Goggle Sheets. Can I do that?

Best Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Quicken can export reports and some other data into an .XLSX file. You should be able to import that file into Google Sheets.

Another option is to copy the report data to the Windows Clipboard and paste it into Sheets. I just tried that and it appears to work.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited February 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    If you are using the Mac version, QMac exports reports to .CSV format which can also be imported by Google Sheets.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I have confirmed Google Sheets successfully imports Quicken for Windows generated Excel spreadsheets and tab-separated text files and we may also paste the report from the clipboard.

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Quicken can export reports and some other data into an .XLSX file. You should be able to import that file into Google Sheets.

Another option is to copy the report data to the Windows Clipboard and paste it into Sheets. I just tried that and it appears to work.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited February 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    If you are using the Mac version, QMac exports reports to .CSV format which can also be imported by Google Sheets.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I have confirmed Google Sheets successfully imports Quicken for Windows generated Excel spreadsheets and tab-separated text files and we may also paste the report from the clipboard.
This discussion has been closed.