Newest MAC versions - screwed up transaction downloads

The transactions showing on all my T Rowe Price accounts are now completely screwed up. Portfolio balances are correct. Anyone know if Quicken is working on this? Anyone know how to fix?

Comments

• Alexander940
    Alexander940 Member ✭✭
    My Chase brokerage balances are off by hundreds of thousands. I wish I had that much money. This has happened since the new version.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    The transactions showing on all my T Rowe Price accounts are now completely screwed up. Portfolio balances are correct. Anyone know if Quicken is working on this? Anyone know how to fix?
    Hello @suebernard,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing these issues. Thank you for speaking with us and bringing this to our attention here on the Quicken Community. When you say that the transactions on your T Rowe Price accounts are 'completely screwed up,' what is happening, exactly? Are you noticing duplicate transactions? Have you had this issue only after trying to update your account?

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • msgfa11b
    msgfa11b Member
    same problems
  • lbrunk
    lbrunk Member
    I had problems getting B of A data. I called support and the Senior Engineer said I was the only one that had this problem and it was the B of A server. I had information that this wasn't the case but he refused to listen because he is a Senior Engineer. The problem has strangely disappeared. I hope I don't get that arrogant.
This discussion has been closed.