Reset your cloud data causes data issues in some accounts

Options
drdarrin
drdarrin Member
I recently added the mobile app to my smart phone and was not able to get some of my accounts to sync properly most notably, my investment accounts did not show the correct balances nor were the securities I'm invested in show up. I followed the instructions I found online to reset my cloud data. Upon finishing, I found that in one of my credit card accounts, a payment (transfer from my checking account) from 2/3/2020 in the amount of $668.00 was deleted and another payment of $350 from 2/14/2020 was duplicated. I discovered the exact transactions by comparing a report from a backup to the same report created from the current account. BTW, my original problem remains.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @drdarrin,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

This issue is a known issue that we have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for any and all updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.