Connection error - AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR FDP-176 Connexus Credit Union

Krisvibe
Krisvibe Member ✭✭
Hello there - getting the following message as of a few days ago. I've tried to reset the connection every day since Monday and I still get the same error. This same issue also occurred back in December under the post "Alerts, Online Banking & Known Product Issues: NEW 12/9/21 CC-502/102 Error Returned for Multiple Credit Unions"

I've submitted my logs via the Help - Report an Issue link as well. Any help would be appreciated!

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Krisvibe said:
    Hello there - getting the following message as of a few days ago. I've tried to reset the connection every day since Monday and I still get the same error. This same issue also occurred back in December under the post "Alerts, Online Banking & Known Product Issues: NEW 12/9/21 CC-502/102 Error Returned for Multiple Credit Unions"

I've submitted my logs via the Help - Report an Issue link as well. Any help would be appreciated!
    Hello @Krisvibe,        

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Thank you for reaching out to us on the Quicken Community and discussing this with us. 

Before we look into the logs, I do want to make sure that a few troubleshooting steps have been followed.

As preliminary step, always save a backup by going to File > Save a Backup in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open. This is central in preserving your data and can even be a step in resolving a number of issues. 

Next, select an account that has been affected by the error message and go to Accounts > Settings > Downloads in the upper menu, mentioned before. Click Disconnect Account. You will have to do this individually for each account if there is more than one experiencing these symptoms. Once you have done this, navigate to Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services and then click Reset next to your Cloud account information in that window. 

Finally, you can now relink your accounts by going to the Add Account button denoted by the '+' icon in the upper left-hand corner of the Quicken window. After entering your credentials, select LINK when prompted under the Action column rather than Ignore or Add.

I hope to hear back from you, and look forward to corresponding with you about this, further, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

• Krisvibe
    Krisvibe Member ✭✭
    Hi Jared - thank you for the quick response. I followed your instructions to the letter, however when I try and add the account, I'm prompted for my credentials and get the same AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR sync error. As mentioned in my first post, this is the same behavior that was reported back in December 2021 that was accepted as a know issue that needed work from the integrations/sync team.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Krisvibe said:
    Hi Jared - thank you for the quick response. I followed your instructions to the letter, however when I try and add the account, I'm prompted for my credentials and get the same AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR sync error. As mentioned in my first post, this is the same behavior that was reported back in December 2021 that was accepted as a know issue that needed work from the integrations/sync team.
    @Krisvibe

It is my pleasure to be of assistance, and I am sorry that the issue remains ongoing. Thank you for keeping in touch with me about the situation.

I understand that there was a previous Open Alert in regards to a series of credit unions, but this seems to have since been resolved. In this case, I think it would be worth our while to seek a resolution through some troubleshooting before drawing any other conclusions or diagnoses. 

Since we have tried resetting the Cloud, I do recommend signing out of Quicken by going to Quicken > Sign Out in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open. You may then sign back in using your QuickenID and Quicken.com password.

Also, be sure that there are no hidden accounts that may have remained connected when you were reseting the cloud, earlier. You can check this by going to Accounts > Hide and Show Accounts and making sure that none of the items in the list associated with Connexus Credit Union have a checkmark under Hide in Lists next to where their name is displayed.

I hope to hear more from you regarding any possible updates, and I intend to keep working with you on this, if necessary.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

• Krisvibe
    Krisvibe Member ✭✭
    Hi Jared - thanks again. Once again I followed your suggestions to the letter and I still get the same result. I'm open for more troubleshooting.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.