CC-501 Error - Connexus Credit Union

My accounts aren't updating from Connexus Credit Union. This is the second time in several months this has happened. Anyone else having issues with credit union updates?

Comments

• rcknospe
    rcknospe Member ✭✭
    CC-501 error for my accounts also. This is day three for me.
  • rcknospe
    rcknospe Member ✭✭
    FYI-Connexus Credit Union error codes directions state that we are contact Quicken support directly.
    Sounds like a Catch-22.
  • Jayayuu
    Jayayuu Member ✭✭
    I chatted with Support this morning, and they had me pull four log files and put on my desktop. I was told to wait 24 hours and try again. I have a ticket number and I'm hoping it resolves itself, but I'm guessing it won't and I'll be speaking with Quicken again tomorrow!
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Jayayuu
    Jayayuu Member ✭✭
    Good morning. I opened up Quicken this morning and was able to update with my Financial Institution. Does this mean all is fixed and working for all? Not sure, but I can at least get my updates.
This discussion has been closed.